- Coordination and implementation of cross-functional project planning, including assessing needs, setting goals and objectives, but also communication plans. Establishment of the project management plan.
- Preparation of records of project activities, oversees and ensures the timely processing in and the delivery of required materials.
- Verification of the deliverables used and generated by project.
- Monitor, review and progress evaluation ; information analysis and report/dashboard preparation.
- Ensure compliance with the Project Managements procedures. Alert role.
Master degree in scientific or technical subject, PMP or any equivalent certification is an asset.
successful Project Management experience in a regulated industry, ideally in the healthcare business
Skills: very good command of IT tools, such as MS Pack Office, fluent in English