Controller - Netherlands
Pivot Park (company)
Aduro Biotech, Inc. is at the forefront of discovery, development and commercialization of breakthrough immunotherapies, alone or in combination, that make transformative advances in the treatment of challenging diseases. We provide a workplace where employees excel, thrive and deliver value to patients, their families and our partners. Aduro Biotech Europe is located in Oss, The Netherlands. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a
Location: Oss, the Netherlands
Summary & Scope of Position:
The Controller takes responsibility for all aspects of financial management of Aduro Biotech Europe, including the management of R&D subsidies & grants. This position reports into the COO of Aduro Biotech Europe and works closely together with external parties and the finance department at headquarters (Berkeley, US ).
- Manage all accounting operations through an external accountancy firm (including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, Fixed Assets Accounting and Revenue Recognition).
- Responsible for preparation and monitoring (with teams) of budget and financial forecasts.
- Provides input to headquarters for regulatory and financial reporting.
- Manages R&D subsidies & grants, such as WBSO and “innovatiebox” arrangements.
- Performs project control, including preparation and analysis of project reports and forecasts in close collaboration with project team leaders.
- Monitors and optimizes financial administrative processes and internal controls.
- Member of local Management Team.
- Responsibilities may include supervision of administrative back-office, purchasing & facilities
- Advanced degree (HBO/WO) in accounting. Life Sciences or Pharma experience preferred.
- Approximately 5 years accounting/finance experience and work experience as a controller.
- Thorough knowledge of Dutch and US accounting principles (SEC/SOX/US GAAP).
- Experience with R&D subsidies & grants and contract/alliance management preferred.
- Experience with ERP system (preferably AX dynamics).
- Independent, self-starter, takes initiative.
- Great teamwork and excellent communication skills.
- Balance a pragmatic, operational approach with analytical, development skill
Aduro Biotech Europe offers a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are a qualified candidate, please apply by using this link. For more information you can call Aduro Biotech Europe at phone number: +31 (0) 88 012 1400.
Aduro Biotech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated