Controller - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
As a Controller you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining financial and non-financial reports on Sales, Research and Development and operational departments such as Manufacturing, Warehouse, Purchasing, Customer Service and After Sales. You support the Finance team as needed and report to the Business Control Manager.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining financial and non-financial reports on Sales, R&D and operational departments; Manufacturing, Warehouse, Purchasing, Customer Services, After Sales;
- Responsible for a timely, accurate and complete month end closing including analyses and preparation of the board pack, with support of the financial control and business control team;
- Project involvement as requested;
- Work closely with, support and challenge the department Managers with facts, clear reports and analyses;
- Support the budget & periodic forecast process;
- Prepare the weekly cash flow forecast;
- Support the Finance team as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree BA or equivalent (HBO or WO);
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an all-round controller position in a manufacturing environment;
- Experienced user of financial applications, Excel and ERP systems;
- Fluent in English & Dutch both verbal and in writing;
- Ability to communicate effectively and the ability to interact with people at all levels;
- Team player and the ability to work independently;
- Analytic, accurate, attention to detail;
- Pragmatic, getting things done mentality;
- Optimistic, able to see things in perspective.
A varied position in an organization with a unique product in the ophthalmic world. D.O.R.C. offers a pleasant working environment and excellent primary and secondary conditions, including a 100% reimbursement of pension contributions. The collective labour agreement Metalektro applies.
D.O.R.C. Dutch Ophthalmic Research Center (International) B.V. was founded in 1983 and developed through close cooperation with leading surgeons in the world an innovative and high-quality line of ophthalmic surgical instruments and disposables. These are applied within the front and rear segment surgery for the treatment of eye disorders.
The products are sold in over 80 countries worldwide through subsidiaries in Germany, France, Austria, Great Britain, Sweden, USA, Brazil, Italy and Dubai and a network of distributors. Within the D.O.R.C. group 450 employees are active with 275 working out of our headquarters in Zuidland (Rotterdam area).
There is an informal atmosphere. Individually and in (project) teams we work together on the further growth of our organization. We are working hard but several fun activities are organized leading to a pleasant working atmosphere.
For more information about this position please contact Jolien Meijer (Global Recruiter) tel. no. +0031 181 458 080.
Interested in this position? Please send your CV and a motivation letter and click HERE to respond directly to this vacancy.