Control Systems Engineer - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
As a member of the Control Systems & Platform Engineering Team in the Service Engineering department of our Medical Accelerators Solutions Business Unit, you will be involved in various life cycle phases of automation control systems.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Together with the architects of the team you will contribute to the analysis of automation projects and the definition of hardware and software specifications.
- You will be in charge of developing software by analyzing, programming, testing and putting into service safety related control systems, while ensuring that project documentation is in line with the internal QMS procedures and guidelines.
- After the start-up of the systems, you will be responsible to provide high level technical support.
- Bachelor’s degree (A1) or Engineering degree in Automation or Electrical/electronic engineering with specialization in automation/control systems.
- 3 years of experience or more are desirable
- Able to work in projects with several people involved, under a structured Quality Management System that is audited regularly by several authorities.
- Analytical mind able to provide efficient technical problem solving, while keeping the project schedule.
- Able to create high quality technical documentation.
- Good communication skills, team spirit and able to perform under heavy workload.
- Result focused, able to understand and satisfy customer needs, in mission critical applications.
- Fluent in English
- Willing to travel internationally for short missions
- PLC programming (Siemens S7 300).
- Programming of Safety PLC (Siemens S7-300 using STEP7 distributed safety).
- Industrial communications based on PROFINET, S7-comms and PROFISAFE.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking.
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Our company is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy.
- The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including company’s leading fully integrated radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
- Employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, Our company currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
- The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
- Our company offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer.
- Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
- If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
- Our company offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment.
- You have real possibilities to evolve within company's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp
- As an Equal Opportunity Employer our company is committed to a diverse workforce