This job is currently Archived,
Contracts Coodinator (Temporary) San Rafael United States,
Posted on : 04 July 2017
- Our company is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases.
- We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children.
- These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options.
- Our company will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
- Administer contract requests coming into the BizOps Contracts Management team, including external clinical trial vendors, consultants, etc.
- Perform quality check of contract requests, including supporting documentation.
- Research contract repositories for existing contracts to validate contract terms, budgets, scope, etc.
- Submit contract requests into Contract Management System (currently Ariba).
- Coordinate regular, timely and thorough communication of contract status with internal stakeholders and manage expectations accordingly.
- Manage follow up and facilitate approvals of contracts within the contracting process systems in accordance with our company policies and procedures.
- Ensure timely, accurate and thorough data entry and tracking of contracts into departmental systems and databases.
- Initiate new suppliers into our company s ERP system.
- Obtain electronic signatures to contract related documents.
- Assist with internal/external parties with invoice and/or purchase order issues.
- Prepare Oracle reports as requested.
- Support BizOps project initiatives as directed.
- Support BizOps MS Office365 and SharePoint sites as needed.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings/conference calls and related activities as required.
- Prepare professional and accurate communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong computer and software skills. Proficient in MS Excel and Outlook required; familiarity with contract management and/or financial systems preferred.
- Familiarity with basic contract terms.
- Ability to assess contract budget accuracy and perform occasional financial analysis.
- Detail oriented, highly organized, able to keep up with many changes and multiple priorities.
- Excellent decision-making and problem solving skills, able to facilitate agreement on priorities within Development Sciences Business Operations
- Strong inter-personal skills with ability to interact and manage expectations of diverse stakeholders; work effectively with all levels of management and employees.
Bachelor's degree preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
San Rafael California
Find a Job Find Candidates