Contracts Coodinator (Temporary) - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases.
- We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children.
- These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options.
- Our company will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
- Administer contract requests coming into the BizOps Contracts Management team, including external clinical trial vendors, consultants, etc.
- Perform quality check of contract requests, including supporting documentation.
- Research contract repositories for existing contracts to validate contract terms, budgets, scope, etc.
- Submit contract requests into Contract Management System (currently Ariba).
- Coordinate regular, timely and thorough communication of contract status with internal stakeholders and manage expectations accordingly.
- Manage follow up and facilitate approvals of contracts within the contracting process systems in accordance with our company policies and procedures.
- Ensure timely, accurate and thorough data entry and tracking of contracts into departmental systems and databases.
- Initiate new suppliers into our company’s ERP system.
- Obtain electronic signatures to contract related documents.
- Assist with internal/external parties with invoice and/or purchase order issues.
- Prepare Oracle reports as requested.
- Support BizOps project initiatives as directed.
- Support BizOps MS Office365 and SharePoint sites as needed.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings/conference calls and related activities as required.
- Prepare professional and accurate communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong computer and software skills. Proficient in MS Excel and Outlook required; familiarity with contract management and/or financial systems preferred.
- Familiarity with basic contract terms.
- Ability to assess contract budget accuracy and perform occasional financial analysis.
- Detail oriented, highly organized, able to keep up with many changes and multiple priorities.
- Excellent decision-making and problem solving skills, able to facilitate agreement on priorities within Development Sciences Business Operations
- Strong inter-personal skills with ability to interact and manage expectations of diverse stakeholders; work effectively with all levels of management and employees.
Bachelor's degree preferred