Contract Project Manager The Netherlands - - Netherlands
What is the vacancy about
- Clinical Investigation Plan (CIP, protocol), CRF, monitoring plan, etc.
- disease/therapy, device
- understand the study protocol and accompanying background information (e.g., Investigator Brochure, Report of Prior Investigations etc.)
- Meetings & Conference calls
- attend study related meetings (e.g., investigator meeting, training) and conference calls
- Project management
- Project management, coordination and communication with study teams
- Medical Writing
In particular, we request the following:
- Develops and designs clinical studies;
- Ensures compliance with regulatory directives / guidelines and the Clinical Investigation Plan;
- Plans and coordinates project activities to ensure timely completion of the investigation;
- Reports on progress and results of clinical investigations;
- Plans and coordinates clinical study team / hospital staff training and (investigator) meetings;
- Collaborates closely with key opinion leaders;
- Partners with cross-functional project teams, e.g. R&D, Regulatory Affairs, Marketing and Sales;
- Willing to travel.
Long term experiences in Project Management.
MZD is specialized in providing freelance Clinical Research Professionals to the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Industrie. The freelancer is going to work under our contract for our client. Our client is an international Medical Device Company.
The salary is based on a hourly rate basis.