Contract Manufacturer Supply Manager - Switzerland
|Contract Manufacturer Supply Manager|
|Job Purpose: |
This role will be responsible for developing and planning a Master Production Schedule (MPS) ensuring each Contract Manufacturer can meet changing customer requirements. The CM Supply Manager will effectively plan and execute inventory replenishment and drive the resolution of any constraints which includes typically material availability, work centers, QC, warehouse and shipping.
Prepare and lead multifunctional Joint Process Teams (JPT) to build and develop relationships with key stakeholders. Lead and/or represent the JPT on key supply chain and other improvement projects that deliver business plan commitments and optimize operations.
Close working relationships are required with SC Toll Manufacturing associates, Customer Service associates and Contract Manufacturers to manage complex supply chains.
The role is required to understand the planning and replenishment processes and associated IT systems, e.g. SAP R/3 and SAP/APO but is not limited to those.
|Minimum Education |
Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Technical, Engineering or Business discipline.
English fluent in speaking and writing. Other languages desirable, German preferred.
* 5+ years’ experience in a Supply Chain Role: eg. Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Supply Chain Excellence, etc.
* Analytical experience in a large scale Supply Chain Industry
* GMP environment /Pharmaceutical Production & Packaging experience desired.
* Ability to balance various interests and competing objectives between Supply, Finance, Quality, Commercial and TS/MS.
* High focus on supply performance and Quality of work.
* Demonstrated ability to challenge and change status quo.
* Planning experience using SAP R/3 and preferably SAP APO.
* Strong communication and change management skills.
|Highly Desirable: |
Masters in Supply Chain Management and/or MBA.