Contract Compliance Analyst - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Are you looking for a challenge within a dynamic global organisation or a German family business? At B. Braun you can find both. For more than 175 years and counting, B. Braun is amongst the world's top healthcare companies operating in 64 countries, with over 55,000 experts networking their knowledge every day. You can thrive in this strong culture of continuous exchange. Become a part of the B. Braun family and share your expertise. Together we improve healthcare.
- Position Summary:
- Responsible for monitoring contract compliance to confirm our contract terms and conditions are being met and our customer relationships are operating as intended. Provide analysis and reporting for all awarded contracts and agreements to track and manage contract compliance. Work in conjunction with the Sales Field to review trends. Communicate and implement appropriate pricing tier structures for customers. The accuracy of the work directly affects the efficiency and credibility of the department as well as the overall organization.
- Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Review all contracts for specific compliance requirements; to include GPO and IHN agreements
- Develop benchmark validations and matrix reports.
- Review specific contract language to determine how to capture accurate data for reporting
- Gather and analyze sales data from SAP/Business Warehouse
- Analyze sales data to determine if required contract compliance is met based on specific sales, market segment, or percentage of business in conjunction with terms and conditions of each contract
- Provide necessary analyitics support for internal departments and the sales team , including but not limited to, contracted materials utilization reviews and impact reports
- Make compliance determination in accordance to contract terms
- Notify customers by mail or electronically of tier or pricing realignment
- Works on special projects as assigned
- Must comply with applicable ISO and FDA regulations as stated in Quality Manual
- Must embody the Company’s Vision, Mission and Values
- Other duties may be assigned
- Secondary or peripheral job functions:
- Maintain current knowledge, skill and abilities in contract administration theories, practices and technologies.
- Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Expertise: Qualifications-Experience/Training/Education/Etc
- College Degree (BA or BS in Business, Finance, Accounting or equivalent degree) from an accredited college preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in contracts management, sales administration, purchasing and procurement, finance or other related field required.
- Advanced experience in SAP software and BW. Sales and Distribution model preferred
- Requires working knowledge of MS Windows, Word, Access, Powerpoint and Excel
- Must have excellent organization and planning skills with attention to detail and excellent follow through and problem solving
- Must have effective interpersonal and communications skills including tact and diplomacy
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at www.bbraunusa.com Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities /Women/ Veterans/Disabled.
- Through its “Sharing Expertise®” initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.
What we offer
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position could require the handling of instruments that may or may not have been contaminated by blood or other body fluids. In compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations, Aesculap will provide a safe working environment for all employees.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.