This job is currently Archived,
Contract and Proposal Manager - Netherlands
SMS Oncology (company)
Posted on : 10 April 2017
Contract and Proposal Manager
- The contract and proposal manager is primarily responsible for the development of profitable but realistic proposals and contracts.
- He or she will drive the scope of work and budgeting processes as well as ongoing monitoring of contracts compliance.
Role and Responsibilities
- Creating and updating budget sheet templates, proposal templates, contract templates and other contract and proposal related templates
- Evaluation of the Request For Proposal (RFP) documentation received from the client
- Organizing and participating in strategy meetings to identify issues and client requirements concerning a received RFP
- Establishing agreement on timelines and deliverables from the strategy meeting, and follow-up to ensure adherence
- Creating and updating accurate budgets, which reflects both the company's and client needs assuring accuracy, consistency and competitiveness
- Creating and updating client specific proposals including task and responsibility tables, timetables, text and payment schedule
- Participating in bid defenses
- Initiation – in cooperation with Business Development – and preparation of contracts.
- Reviewing clients comments on the above mentioned contract and performing contract negotiations
- Adaptation and finalization of the above mentioned contracts
- Preparing – in cooperation with Project Manager – Change Orders
- Reviewing and/or preparation other agreements such as vendor agreement, confidentiality agreement, investigator agreement
- Contributing to other areas of company business as required
Qualifications and Characteristics of the Ideal Candidate
- Academic degree, preferable legal or business administration or life sciences.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Two or more years’ experience in proposal or contract coordination/management at a Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Demonstrable knowledge of operational aspects of clinical research
- Knowledge of international legal aspects of clinical research
- Experience in building or implementing costing tools, as well as standardized proposal development processes and procedures
- Good computer skills with Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word knowledge
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to deal with both details as well as the overall picture
- Pragmatic and pro-active
- Detail and service oriented
- Flexible and ability to comply with strict deadlines
- Team player
- Our mission is to provide Direction to our clients during the entire drug development path from Drug to Data to Dossier (the so-called “4D” concept).
- Becoming our employee allows you to actively contribute to bringing innovative cancer therapies to patients.
- As a fast-growing dynamic company, we offer exciting opportunities to further develop yourself.
- We invest in our employees, want them to be happy and secure in their jobs, and to become autonomous, flexible, oncology experts that deliver high-quality work.