Contract & Pricing System Responsible - Sweden
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Lead implementation of new Contract & Pricing system at our company and become the system responsible after go-live!
- Our company is a dynamic and growing company with a high pace of change, resulting in many system projects to support the business.
- As a result, we are now looking for a Contract & Pricing System Responsible to lead the implementation of a new Contract & Pricing system and after “go-live” to act as the system responsible/product owner to manage the contract and price management system for the company portfolio brands.
- This position will work within the Global Pricing and Patient Access team with very strong collaboration with the Sales Force Effectiveness team.
- Working in a cross-functional way, understand and map the business requirements and assess importance vs. complexity for this new contract and price management system from all aspects, i.e., global pricing and patient access, finance, sales force effectiveness and IT/IS to ensure all critical business needs and priorities are captured prioritised throughout the implementation
- Act as the product owner, part of the steering committee, work with the external supplier, project manager, end business users with e.g., prioritizing resources, implementation efforts and long term expectations such as release plans and ongoing management
- Review the existing price management system and internal price governance processes with the relevant company stakeholders to develop post “go-live” price management and governance processes
- Develop internal training guidance documents in collaboration with the Global Pricing and Patient Access team and Sales Force Effectiveness team to ensure any complexities of the system, roles and responsibilities are clearly communicated
- Overall responsible for the global Contract & Pricing system to; Manage users, accesses and security
- Assess and implement new requirements / updates
- Roll out internal training to relevant business users as and when required to maintain regular updates to SOPs and user guides
- Coordinate with the company business and external supplier to act on sponsor’s/system owner’s behalf
- Manage requirements and prioritize together with all stakeholders
- Provides subject matter expertise and liaison to business users across multiple geographies and business units.
- Work closely with the Global Patient Access team and Sales Force Effectiveness team to manage the information flow and data reporting to relevant internal company business users
- Work with the Global Pricing Manager to support pricing processes across geographies
- To be successful in the position we are seeking someone with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering Science, Life Science or other related degree with 5-10 years of relevant experience.
- Ideally you have a background working within pricing and market access environments in the pharmaceutical or consultancy environment, managing contract and price management databases / systems, from implementation to post “go-live” management and maintenance .
- Previous experience from working with price management systems (e.g. Model N, Alliance Life Sciences etc.,) would be considered a strong advantage.
- Fluency in Swedish and English, both oral and written communications considered essential; all other languages considered a distinct advantage.
- You must have strong leadership skills, and able to navigate in a Matrix organization, moving projects forward with limited direction.
- You are a strategic thinker, able to contribute and guide at a senior level but also bring strong operational skills and a hands-on, “get things done” attitude.
- You will also be able to demonstrate your track record in in building relationships both internally and externally, to be able to build successes collaboratively, based on understanding of the motivations and desired outcomes of different stakeholders.
- You should embody the values at our company (CARE, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect, and Engagement) which form the base for our daily work and interaction at the company.
Appointment will take place with consideration of:
- Requirements of the role as it is currently framed as well as an assessment of how the post will develop;
- The competences, experience, personal qualities, and motivators of the candidates;
- The wish for our company to secure a well-functioning group with good team dynamics, able to be successful in an international, multi-cultural and cross-border business;
- A wish for all company employees to embrace and align with the company’s CARE values in their day-to-day operations.