Contract Account Manager - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 14 May 2017
- This is a newly created role, and although the main base will be our office, there will be an element of European travel, travel between our sites, and home working due to the nature of the role.
- At our company our focus is on our Customers, and as there are nearly 7 billion people in the world, we are dedicated to making healthcare affordable to them, so we need a talented individual in this role, to help us do just that.
- The main purpose of the Contract Account Manager will be to effectively plan and carry out account management in line with the defined strategic plan of the Contract.
- You will need to drive and build sustainable sales growth through the development of strong customer relationships, both internally and externally, through a collaborative approach with manufacturing, regulatory, quality and supply chain functions.
- Achieve turnover and gross profit budgets of our company's range of products globally through current and new customer portfolio development in line with agreed business plans and objectives. You will influence, monitor, control and communicate customers' forecast demand against budget and forecast with robust contribution to the Monthly Demand Forecast process to enable Sales Operations to forecast effectively within the SAP system.
- Excellent sales, negotiation and influencing skills with an excellent communication and teamwork approach are essential, as well as having the ability to analyse data to identify market trends and potential strategies to capitalize on them through customer/account management both internally and externally.
- And of course, proficient in the use of Microsoft software and packages.
- In this role we need someone with experience of pharmaceutical sales/business development in the FMCG/Generic markets within the UK/EU.
- If you have a tertiary qualification in business, marketing or healthcare discipline this would be advantageous, but not a show stopper.
- Our ideal candidate should have experience of dealing at multiple management levels and functions within key blue chip companies.
- And goes without saying, a proven customer focused orientation and ability to represent the customer internally whilst having knowledge and understanding of corporate standards and process.
- This is a role that is very much customer focused, business development and great teamwork, where you don't just do a job, you build and develop your career, in an organisation that offers diverse career opportunities.