Content Marketeer/Copywriter - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Marketing offers and downloadable content are the backbone of inbound marketing, serving as the fuel for all inbound marketing strategies, including email, social media, search, lead generation.
- Without marketing offers, website visitors would have no reason to convert, providing the contact information needed to segment, nurture, and close them into customers.
- Marketing offers can include everything from educational e-books, to whitepapers, to info graphics, to guides, to webinars, to free trials … the list goes on.
- Designing and creating this type of content is time-consuming and specialized. Time to call in a new member for our dream team.
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost.
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: the create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion.
- Editorial requirements include SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with the brand voice, style and tone.
- Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution.
- You must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why.
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract website visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- Executive presentations on the program approaches and results will be required.
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience.
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance.
- Experience with CMS, Google Analytics, and the top social channels.
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Writing skills : ability to write from scratch and rewrite, finetune, translate content / warm, friendly, informative tone of voice
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign) is a plus.
- Experience within the pharmaceutical industry is an added value.
- A temporary exciting job opportunity in a growing company (freelance or interim basis)
- Being part of a cool crew of young, ambitious and high-potential individuals
- Entrepreneurial business environment