Consumer Associate, UCBCares - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in this pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our UCBCares team based at our US Headquarters in Atlanta, GA, we are looking to fill the position of Consumer Associate.
The Consumer Associate receives and responds to Customer Service Requests and on-label consumer product inquiries from consumers (primary) and Healthcare Providers (HCP). Critical responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Receives incoming Customer Service requests and UCB product complaint inquiries from patients, and caregivers.
- Utilizes approved materials to respond to on-label product inquiries in a timely manner.
- Escalates appropriate inquiries, including Adverse Event intake, to appropriate personnel.
- Assists with inquiries concerning special promotions and/or information regarding specific product inquiries (e.g. product discontinuation, product availability)
- Assists customers with Patient Assistance Programs questions or concerns
- Bachelor’s degree required. Prefer healthcare related field of study.
- CNA, LPN, RN, or Certified Pharmacy Tech licensure preferred.
- Prior relevant contact center or customer service experience preferred.
- Professional demeanor, team orientation, self-motivation, and ability to influence customers both externally and internally.
UCB is a global biopharmaceutical company. We focus on discovering and developing innovative medicines and lateral solutions that can transform the everyday lives of people living with severe disease.
With more than 7500 people in approximately 40 countries, UCB offers an exciting working environment where initiative can flourish and those with a ‘can-do’ attitude can thrive. Thinking holistically, working together, championing change, delivering impactful results…these are some of the key competencies we are constantly developing, and looking for, at UCB.
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Job Segment: Pharmacy, Nursing, Nursing Assistant, Healthcare