Consulting Lead recruiter - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is looking for an energetic and motivated Consulting Lead Recruiter to lead the recruiting activities for its Belgium Site – Consulting Business Unit.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for finding talents in roles that drive business results.
- In collaboration with the Head Consulting, the Consulting Lead Recruiter is responsible for planning, developing, and implementing strategic recruitment that support the needs of the business throughout the Benelux.
- The role works with Head Consulting, Consulting managers, HR Business Partner and Business Developer to understand current and future needs and is continually improving recruitment sourcing and selection with creative approaches to recruiting.
- He/she will have to develop a strong pipeline of qualified, diverse candidates to meet current and future customer needs.
- The Consulting recruitment process starts from the Client/Customer request/need up to the final selection of the candidate.
- The contract and the onboarding is handled by the HR Business Partner.
- This role provides leadership for all aspects of talent acquisition related to the Consulting Business unit activities. It includes development and implementation of innovative recruiting & sourcing strategies, plans and solutions that are aligned with our company initiatives.
- Partner and build strong relationships with Head Consulting, Consulting managers, recruiters and HR business partner to evaluate business staffing needs and then implement recruitment plans that minimize time-to-fill, optimize fit and retention and place top-quality, diverse candidates in open positions.
- Lead, coach and mentor the recruiter’s team (2). Ensure that recruiters are executing all essential talent acquisition processes and procedures to ensure high caliber, diverse candidate sourcing and that the most qualified candidates are being selected for open positions in a timely manner.
- Develop, prepare and present recruiting reports and presentations on key performance indicators for recruiting by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Develop creative approaches to the recruitment process to identify and attract qualified, diverse, active and passive candidates for open positions and future opportunities through referral generation, internet sourcing, multi-media advertising, social media, job fairs, universities/schools website, networking, community involvement/partnerships, third party assistance, etc.
- Ensure outstanding candidate experiences throughout the screening, interview, reference check, offer, and onboarding process
- Develop our company's employment-branding proposition.
- Must have knowledge of full life cycle recruiting in the Life Sciences Sector.
- Fluent in French, English and Dutch
- Experience in CRO or Staffing solution organisation is an asset.
- People leadership skills
- Negotiation skills
- Customer-focused with a professional and positive mindset (results oriented)
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence and persuade across all levels of the organization, exercising a high degree of confidentiality, professionalism, tact and diplomacy to accomplish objective,
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly present recommendations and ideas and to summarize complex issue,
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines,
- Ability to handle confidential material.
- Experience with recruitment tools (OTYS is used within our organisation)
Required level of education:
- Master in HR or in Psychology or equivalent experience.
Required work experience in this role :
- At least 5-year experience in the field
What we offer
- You will receive a competitive based salary depending on your education and experience in an attractive package of extralegal benefits (company car, petrol card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization…).
- Each employee will be welcomed with a varied integration program.
- We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses).
- You will join a dynamic and international environment with enthusiastic and professional colleagues.
Who We are
- Our company is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence.
- Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors.
- Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
- We’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better
- From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Bio statistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.