Consultant-Technical-Dairy - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Elanco is a global research-based company that develops and delivers product and services to enhance animal health and production. We value innovation, both in scientific research and daily operations, and strive to cultivate a collaborative work environment for more than 7,000 employees worldwide. Founded in 1954, Elanco is a division of Lilly. Our worldwide headquarters and research facilities are in Greenfield, Indiana.
|Will provide quality technical support to customers, training and coaching of field sales team, and conduct field research related to Elanco Animal Health products. |
• Development and implementation of research and technical programs to improve dairy production practices through the use of animal health products.
• Provide technical support through direct contact with customers. Serve as a resource for sales representatives, fellow technical consultants and dairy and university consultants.
• Publish and present research results at professional meetings.
• Support and development of training, marketing, and sales materials for Elanco products.
• Participate in the ongoing development of Elanco’s business strategy with marketing and technical consulting groups.
• Provide expertise in the area of dairy nutrition, health and reproductive management and production efficiency as a member of the Elanco technical consulting team.
• Form relationships and supply information to consultants, key channel partner technical teams and university personnel that support the dairy industry.
• Be a resource for R&D through communication of new ideas, participation on research teams and assist in the evaluation of new compound or acquisitions of technology.
|• May need to relocate based on current location closer to territory. |
• Area of interests include: High Plains Area (Colorado, New Mexico, or Texas).
• Routine travel within the United States; occasional international travel may be required.
• High initiative and sound work ethic.
• Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills are required.
• Thorough understanding of the US commercial dairy Production methods, diseases, nutrition, and production trends for the dairy industry.
• Have a network of technical and professional contacts within the veterinary and/or nutrition community within the Dairy industry.