DuPont Sustainable Solutions (DSS) is the operations management consulting arm of the DuPont corporation. DSS is the partner of choice for many organizations looking to get rapid and sustainable results in the field of operational risk management, operational excellence and capital effectiveness. The DSS team consists of a balanced mix of top talented individuals with strong consulting and/or operations background that can provide industry’s best practices and proven methodologies to help addressing some of the biggest challenges and deliver maximum impact to clients in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, Metals & Mining, Utility and Manufacturing industries.
We celebrate diversity of thought and experience and truly believe that our inclusive and collaborative culture strengthens our organization. Our aim is to enable EVERY individual in our company to share their ideas to leverage richer perspectives and find innovative solutions to solve the world´s biggest challenges . Working TOGETHER works!
As a consultant, you will lead work on complex client engagements with the support of experienced DuPont managers and Industry subject-matter experts. You will be expected to lead large and complex components of client engagements including gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You will also be expected to present results to clients and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members. Beyond client project work, the consultant will support the development of new clients and markets, delivery of presentations to executives, and creation of thought leadership.
The ideal candidate must have excellent analytical and communication skills to maintain positive client relations and high client satisfaction levels. The candidate must be a self-starter, who is able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment and must be driven to produce improvement initiatives both internally and with clients.
- Lead the execution of complex tasks and assignments on client engagements, with minimal guidance, including:
- Identifying and structuring client challenges and issues in order to develop hypotheses
- Collecting and gathering client data to test hypotheses
- Analyzing data to develop meaningful recommendations and solutions
- Take the lead in engaging clients through meetings, interviews and workshops at various stages of the project lifecycle
- Lead the development of high quality presentations and documents to be used in client engagements and business development
- Build and maintain client relationship to ensure project success
- Expand knowledge and expertise in a key discipline area (e.g. Safety, OpEx, [Other practice areas]) while staying abreast of industry developments
- Support the DSS knowledge base through creating best practice project content and standardizing project practices and templates
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Sciences, or other related fields; MBA or Masters degree preferred
- 3 years working with a leading management consulting firm or 5 years working in the industry (e.g. oil and gas, manufacturing, mining, construction, etc.)
- Previous experience in operational excellence or operational risk management programs in industrial clients will be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to extensively interact with clients at all levels
- Excellent analytical and quantitative problem solving skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Russian
- Ability to travel extensively up to 70 % of monthly time