This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 11 July 2017
Will be responsible for maintaining the Master data according to Governance in close collaboration with business and stakeholders.
You will support the setup of master data management system.
Interaction with colleagues and stakeholders in scope of their project to ensure the inclusion of stakeholders and functional input, needs and constraints whilst staying in line with Company business objectives to meet customer needs.
- Maintains master data according to Governance
- Facilitates change process needed to implement master data Governance
- Collaborates with stakeholders for process improvements involving master data
- Delivers master data related trainings to impacted functions and newcomers
- Supports development of process models and related documentation such as procedures;
- Contributes to setup of a master data management IT solution including documentation of user requirements and user validation.
- Supports IDMP team in the roll out the OMS/RMS across the Company in close collaboration with impacted stakeholders.
Education : Master in Sciences with IT specialization expertise
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry product development is a +
- Experience in translation of business requirements into technical solution;
- Influential and credible across business and IT groups
- Solid understanding of business priorities and concerns
- Hands on experience in performing systems user validation
- Fluent in English
- Autonomous and independent work ease
- Excellent communication skills / will work in transverse with it dept and DM and other
Find a Job Find Candidates