Consultant-Oncology Sales Training - United States
- We unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world.
- Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism.
- We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first.
- We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world
- The Oncology Sales Training Consultant is responsible for collaborating with our company Center of Innovative Learning (CIL) and the Oncology Business Unit (OBU) to lead the development and deployment of sales training capabilities for the Oncology Business Unit (OBU).
- This is an individual contributor role responsible for working with and influencing brand teams, sales specialist, district sales managers and training peers.
- In addition to product training, this role integrates marketplace knowledge, customer insights, reimbursement, compliance, account-based selling skills, and business skills into training initiatives.
- The Oncology Sales Training Consultant is accountable for the following:
- Design quality training interventions for sales specialists, district sales managers, and directors of sales Submit, maintain and approve training resources via the Field and Faculty Communication Approval Process (FCAP)Facilitate company Sales University (LSU) classroom training
- Coach, evaluate, and certify sales specialist’s skill level and field readiness
- Develop strong partnerships with brand and other partners to enhance all sales training initiatives Develop product, marketplace and strategy expertise
- Lead CIL/OBU projects with strong project management skills
- Lead without authority
- Bachelor’s degree Sales and/or training experience
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States.
- Our company does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
- Past promotion of Oncology Products
- Instructional design and performance consulting experience
- Strong learning agility with the ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks from multiple customers
- Experience in working with external vendors/partners
- Strong program and project management skills
- Active listening skills
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills
- Strategic thinking and implementation skills