This job is currently Archived,
Consultant HEOR - France
Posted on : 02 May 2017
- Follow up the health economic and outcomes research projects (review, modelling, cost-effectiveness, burden of illness, budget impact analysis) related to several drugs,
- Manage external agencies for subcontracted studies.
- Ensure quality control of analyses conducted by vendors
- Communicate adequately the results of HEOR studies internally and externally (abstracts, posters and manuscripts in peer-reviewed journals)
- Apply all relevant Company policies and SOPs (in particular compliance rules).
- Bring a methodological support to the countries for the validation and the development of local studies and answer to ad hoc requests
- Conduct additional analyses for internal decision making (support for pricing, commercial and R&D)
- A candidate is preferred to have a PhD degree (or equivalence) in Public Health, Statistics, Health Services Research, Economics, Epidemiology, Health Policy, or a related discipline is required and excellent track-records and ability in HEOR research.
- Recent PhD graduates with motivations and hand-on experiences are welcome.
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years of industry experience related to HEOR studies and/or models is required.
- You must have a deep understanding of research principles and familiarity with key aspects of the literature (historical and current).
- Excellent understanding of research methodology used in clinical research and health economics and outcomes research is required
- Need to have strong sense of time urgency and the ability to handle tight project timeline as needed
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects and maintain a clear tracking and documentation
- Extensive practical experience in leading implementation of cost-effectiveness and budget impact analyses using mathematical modeling.
- Experience in the conduct of systematic literature reviews, meta-analyses, and database analyses.
- Solid quantitative skills, including statistics and calculus.
- Advanced level understanding of relevant methodology and statistics.
- Extensive knowledge of practical research implementation.
- Be fluent in English