Consultant CMC Development Small Molecules - Netherlands
- Our company is a Dutch Life Sciences consultancy and operational support firm.
- We are dedicated to the development of pharmaceuticals and diagnostics.
- Our team of experts covers the key areas of pre-clinical, clinical, CMC, regulatory affairs and project management.
- In addition, we provide out-licensing and interim management support.
- Our clients are leading big pharma companies as well as innovative biotech start-ups.
- For the various projects that we are running for our clients, we are looking for a consultant Chemistry Manufacturing and Control (CMC) development Small Molecules.
- As a consultant, you will work on the development of pharmaceutical compounds, are able to look beyond borders and have an ambition to grow in a young, expanding and dynamic organization.
- The development, manufacturing, and analytics of drug substances and drug product will generally be performed by external parties.
- Therefore, selection and control of CMOs will be an important part of your task.
- In addition, you are responsible for the entire CMC development and for writing development reports, protocols, and documents for regulatory purposes.
- MSc or PhD in the area of (Analytical) Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or Process T0echnology
- At least 5 years of experience in a comparable position and/or work environment is preferred
- Essential communication skills: fluency in English, oral, written and presentation skills
- Extensive experience in writing development reports, protocols, and documents for regulatory purposes
- Essential personality skills: pro-active, team player, entrepreneurial, can-do mentality and ability to put yourself in the position of our clients