This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 11 July 2017
The Change consultant will be reporting to the R&D Integration Head and will be partnering with the whole R&D team, as well as the other integration teams (in R&D and Quality) The Change consultant will play a key role in 3 main areas : Drive and support the in business change, facilitate the operating model deployment & culture.
In Business Change Management:
You will be responsible to lead, coordinate and deliver a change management approach & integrated plan adapted to the business unit you are supporting in the context of the Legacy company integration.
In Business Culture change:
- Helping individuals and teams within the department understand and accept cultural differences between legacy organizations and ensuring that any signs of culture clash are effectively managed.
- Designing interventions to help ensure that the appropriate culture is being developed in the newly integrated organization and that attention is being paid to mindsets and behaviors as well as structures, systems and processes.
In Business Operating model Deployment:
In collaboration with other implementation team members, facilitate the deployment of the operating model in the department and ensure the implementation is dealt in a systemic and holistic way (incl. Strategy, Org structure & Governance, Processes, People & capabilities, Mindset/Behaviors & Culture)
Education : Master in science or Business Management
Experience : Previous experience / involvement in complex Change Management programs
- Proven consulting skills (e.g. Organizational Design consultant, ADP consultant, TQC consultant, other)
- A solid experience of fundamental Change Management methods and deliverables
- A solid experience with transitioning individuals and organizations through the change journey.
- Green Belt and coach certified
Expertise & Competences:
- Good understanding of the core concepts related to Organizational Design & Development
- Ability to understand organizational dynamics
- People Oriented
- Listening skills
- Business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges. Knowledge of R&D environment will be an asset.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Well organized and able to deal with ambiguity
Find a Job Find Candidates