Consultant Change Management - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Helping individuals and teams within the department understand and accept cultural differences between legacy organizations and ensuring that any signs of ‘culture clash’ are effectively managed.
- Designing interventions to help ensure that the appropriate culture is being developed in the newly integrated organization and that attention is being paid to mindsets and behaviors as well as structures, systems and processes.
In Business Operating model Deployment:
- Proven consulting skills (e.g. Organizational Design consultant, ADP consultant, TQC consultant, other)
- A solid experience of fundamental Change Management methods and deliverables
- A solid experience with transitioning individuals and organizations through the change journey.
- Green Belt and coach certified
- Good understanding of the core concepts related to Organizational Design & Development
- Ability to understand organizational dynamics
- People Oriented
- Listening skills
- Business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges. Knowledge of R&D environment will be an asset.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Well organized and able to deal with ambiguity