As a member of the Corporate IT Solution Center of you will work in a global environment of SAP professionals and contribute to global and regional SAP projects as well as perform specialized SAP application management tasks. The key areas of responsibility for SAP projects include generation of functional and technical design documents, customizing, creation and execution of test cases as well as data migration. The application management tasks are in the area of second level support and focus on system and process monitoring, incident resolution and proactive maintenance activities
Consultant - BI
- Monitoring of data loading process chains, keep global data supply in schedule, proper daily handover to EMEA region
- Management of incidents, resolve technical incidents focusing on local users
- Implement service requests by executing data reloads, perform administrative tasks, make minor application changes
- Implement small changes to local / regional applications Support users in application questions, conduct user training.
- Ensuring of integrity and validated state during the lifetime of the applications
- Technical support of roll-out activities in APAC Region Technical support for SAP BW (BI) solutions within a Netweaver 7.x environment
- In this hands-on role, the position holder provides application management and support of the full lifecycle of solutions: the handover process, system operations and application retirement.
- Coordination and implementation of small changes in the BI System
- Technical or University Degree in computer science, software engineering
- Releveant 5 years of experience in SAP BI
- Good ABAP skills ,Experiend with SAP ECC6 is a plus
- Understanding and experience with ITIL and Project Management is a plus
- Experience in IT Service Support and IT Service Delivery,Experience in SAP system maintenance
- Experience in applying design and architecture design principles
With more than 25,000 employees, ZEISS is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years. ZEISS develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application using the link at the bottom of this page, indicating your earliest possible entry date.
Find a Job Find Candidates