POSITION SUMMARY :
- This position is responsible for delivering solutions and services to clients across the entire range of our offerings and client base.
- Typically,involves moderate to complex consulting projects. Assesses customer needs and creates consulting solutions.
- Building Sustainable Customer Relationships
- Teamwork/ Collaboration
- Communicating with Impact
- Embracing Change
- Analysis and judgement
- Managing for productivity
- Business acumen
- B.S. Engineering, similar degree or equivalent experience.
- MBA preferred. Experience in external consulting role and/or company experience in congruent area preferred.
- Four to eight years of professional work experience with at least two years' operations experience preferred, including direct supervisory responsibility or team leadership/management in light and heavy manufacturing, oil and gas, utilities, construction and transportation.
- Data Analysis
- Interviewing Skills
- Process Mapping
- Full understanding of DSR portfolio (STOP, 24/7, etc.)
- Co-facilitate an OMGR workshop with an experienced consultant
- Attend a "Managing Safety: Techniques That Work for Line Supervision (LSUP)" workshop
- Co-facilitate a LSUP workshop with an experienced consultant
- Attend a Safety Management Audit Training (SMAT) workshop
- Lead a Safety Audit at client location with an experienced consultant
- Advanced Consulting Courses
- Advanced PowerPoint