This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 18 September 2017
- Work as part of a DuPont Sustainable Solutions (DSS) Team, led by the BDM / PM to devise client strategy and orchestrate interactions. Contribute ideas to the Team's development of solution design and delivery plan.
- Lead with limited supervision client fulfillment on small projects where a PM is not assigned or on work streams within larger projects.
- With limited supervision perform analyses of client business challenges and formulate hypothesis and draft recommendations for solutions to those challenges throughout the engagement lifecycle (pre-sale, delivery and follow-on selling). This includes quantitative analysis regarding injury sources, root causes, relationships among job functions, longevity, past injury history and current injury data.
- With limited supervision analyze costs and associated benefits and build business case for client change.
- With limited supervision develop presentations and documents, at professional standards of excellence, for immediate client use in documenting and executing revised business processes.
- Lead client workshops in specific areas that include: establishing a safety culture, implementing safety management systems, process analysis, quantitative analysis, ergonomics, contractor safety and leadership, etc.
- Engage with multiple clients, in various stages of delivery, simultaneously.
- Build and maintain client relationships so as to identify follow on sales opportunities for DSS
Find a Job Find Candidates