This job is currently Archived,
Considering to speed up your Career in the Biotech Production Industry? Solothurn Switzerland,
Posted on : 28 May 2017
- The facility will utilize new technologies pioneered by our experts in technical development and employ an innovative, world-class engineering design to deliver substantially increased productivity. It will initially house two manufacturing cells each containing four 18 500 liters bioreactors.
- We are currently hiring Manufacturing associates, experts and team leaders in the following areas:
- Media Preparation
- Buffer Preparation
Primarily you will be working closely with your team and with the Engineering, Quality and HSE departments to successfully run the commissioning and validation of the site:
- Execute manufacturing processing steps and/or manufacturing support activities using electronic batch records
- Revise electronic documentation as instructed: Key documentation includes eBR s (electronic Batch Records) and electronic logbooks
- Hands-on experience Delta V DCS or Syncade MES (Manufacturing Execution System) would be a plus
- Actively participate in training activities, managing your individual training plan. Train other associates as required
- You are technically sound and curious to learn automated systems and process controls
- You are described as a very good team player
- You are fluent in English and have the willingness to improve your German
- You look for a fast paced multicultural environment
You possess a relevant degree in Chemical engineering, or a degree in Biotechnology and a first experience within the Biotech or Pharma Industry
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer s disease, Parkinson s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
- Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
- Our company was founded in 1978 and today serves patients in nearly 70 countries.
Job Segment: Biotech, Engineer, Facilities, Chemical Engineer, Science, Engineering, Research, Operations
Find a Job Find Candidates