Connectivity & Workflow Specialist United States,
- Provide support and project management to connectivity customers.
- Work directly with customers, service, field applications and third party vendors to ensure connectivity projects are successful and adhere to the customer s timeline
- Minimum Six Sigma Green Belt in clinical laboratory setting
- Established experience & success with clinical workflow design
- Experience with KOI leaders and customers
- Perform pre-installation and post- installation workflow analysis for all connectivity opportunities to ensure optimal instrument configuration when connected to LAS
- Perform workflow analysis to assist sales in building business cases for DiaSorin automation solutionsIncluding but not limited to:
- Work as project manager for connectivity projects.
- Coordinate all activities to ensure a smooth transition.
Identify required resources, align expectations and communicate with sales, applications, field service and third party vendors
- Subject Matter Expert for connecting the LIAISON XL to various LAS; clear understanding of workflow implications, sample management, and processing priorities LAS connected instruments
- Create and manage all associated documentation and reference materials
- Contribute process improvements to Sales, Field Service and Support Departments
- Provide direct support to customers while working to set-up their instrumentation with host linking or connecting the instrumentation with LIS, LIMS, middleware or homebrew systems
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in project management of complex implementations
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical laboratory customer facing experience
- Application support experience with MS Office Suite, Outlook, Instrument and LIS Connectivity
- Project management skills, including the ability to identify key milestones, coordinate resources and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of FDA Quality System Regulations
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to develop and deliver training programs on complex topics and procedures pertaining to the department processes and the company s products relating to computer software, hardware systems and connectivity to third parties
- Knowledge of Visio, Excel, software and PC applications
- Knowledge of Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) and connectivity
- Strong documentation skills, attention to detail, highly self-motivated and directed
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication and phone skills including: ability to put others at ease, elicit information, provide timely communication, develop and maintain good employee and customer relationships
- Strong ability to mentor technical personnel via phone, email and at customer sites on the proper operation, maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of assay/instrument issues to meet customer expectations and manufacturers specifications
- Established experience presentation and interface with KOI leaders and customers
- Ability to manage by influence third party vendors, customers and colleagues
- Ability to re-define workflow and assist customers with implementation and execution of process improvement projects
- Ability to solve complex problems such as the ability to diagnose problems by separating essential from non-essential variables
- Ability to collect, summarize analyze, and communicate complex information, including but not limited to the support of the software, PC hardware and connectivity within the laboratory setting.
- Ability to assist in the design of experimental protocols, validation plans and protocols as well as technical documentation
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and maintain a professional attitude
- Ability to interface with cross functional across the Commercial, After Market Services, Quality & Regulatory Affairs and Operations departments
Minimum Six Sigma Green Belt in clinical laboratory setting; Black Belt is highly preferred
As per local and Company requirements for DiaSorin Inc.
Others Information as per Local Legal Requirements
Must be 18 years of age, legally authorized to work in the US; and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g, TN, H1B status) now or in the near future.
It is the policy of DiaSorin to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, DiaSorin will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Our company uses E-verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
DiaSorin is an EEO/AA employer.
EEO is the Law | http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Find a Job Find Candidates