Connected Health Ecosystem Lead - Switzerland
- Our company is one of the world’s leading independent biotechnology companies.
- For more than 35 years, our company has pioneered biotechnology breakthroughs, to bring state-of-the-art medicines from laboratory to the patient.
- Our company has not only discovered and developed innovative human therapeutics, but has invested in cutting edge manufacturing capability and support services to deliver these exciting therapies to medical teams around the world.
- We are currently seeking a Connected Health Ecosystem Lead (Senior Manager) to join the Innovation & Value Based Healthcare Team in our European Headquarters.
- Leading the design of new integrated connected health solutions across Europe to enable and deliver against VBHC strategies, including
- EMR/EHR integration
- Hard/software device integration
- Digital and non-digital service integration
- Drive pan-EU ecosystem solutions, working closely with EU brand teams and lead innovation markets
- Develop scalable platforms for re-use across brands/TAs (for example Pt ID algorithms, Adherence solutions)
- Ensure company VBHC solutions generate RWD which is valuable to patients, providers and payers
- Ensure solutions are co-created with HC system partners to drive partnership and adoption
- As part of the VBHC steerco , develop Connected Health strategy and ecosystem solutions across Europe
- Co-develop VBHC strategy and solutions working closely with VBHC EU lead
- Influence Global Innovation groups to develop the right Innovation pipeline
- Work closely with EU VB Tech partnership lead to develop the right external partners (payer/provider, data, tech, device etc)
- Lead the design and development of solutions across brands working with lead markets
- Shape company’s EU understanding of the external Health environment from a data infrastructure and tech point of view
- Drive company’s Platform strategy in EU and help shape Global strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or business related
- 8+ years industry experience in the Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, or other Healthcare field
- MBA, MPH or MS preferred
- Experience in leading and driving output across cross-functional teams preferred
- Experience in adjacent/ complementary sector: Device, Technology, Data, Consulting, EMR
- Deep understanding of EU HC systems (Value and Access conditions, Care Pathways, EMR etc
- Quick learner, proactive, takes initiative, goal oriented and results drive
- Strong interpersonal skills, negotiation skills, active listening, and relationship management skills
- Experience working with or for external payers and providers in EU is preferred
- Awareness and ability to navigate and conform to Commercialization and Corporate Governance processes