Concept Developer Simulation - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a high-tech international company with over 1,300 employees worldwide.
- Our mission is to contribute towards a better and healthier world through its innovations in 3D printing software and in-depth knowledge of Additive Manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing).
- Our customers are part of industries as diverse as automotive, aerospace, design, healthcare and academia.
- As a growing company, we are always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology, surrounded by people passionate about their work.
- Do you have a passion for software and innovation?
- Do you have experience with Finite Element Analysis and do want to investigate how this technology can fuel our software applications?
- Then you might just be the person we are looking for to join our team!
- As a Concept Developer Simulation, you are responsible for understanding and anticipating the various physical processes that take place during additive manufacturing.
- You translate complex physical processes into simplified but accurate finite element approaches;
- You are responsible for proof of concept implementations of new FEA technologies into the company software portfolio.
- You have a Master’s degree in engineering
- You have know-how in experimental design, using Finite Element Analysis;
- You have experience in programming with Finite Element Simulation, preferably in C++;
- You combine an interest in innovative technologies and 3D design with an understanding of complex software tools;
- You have experience with Topology Optimization and Thermo-mechanical FE analysis is an asset;
- You are fluent in English;
- People are the cornerstone of our company and we treasure the talent, skills, and values of our employees very highly.
- We believe that maintaining the right environment and culture for employees is crucial for an organization’s success.
- Therefore, we are devoted to building a global team of specialists in an open environment that favors personal growth.
- Programs have been put in place to keep our fair, direct company culture alive.
- Moreover, we proudly invest in personal development and offer challenging careers where employees are empowered to grow professionally as well as personally.
- You will liaise with different people throughout the organization on a daily basis and we guarantee that no day will be the same.
- Your effort and energy will be rewarded with a competitive salary and with extralegal advantages. In order to have a good work-life balance, we offer you flexible working hours.