Computer System Validation Analyst – Big Data - Czechia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We are seeking energetic, forward thinking professionals to join our Information Technology group.
- As part of that team, you will be helping us launch our new IT Global Innovation Center focused on developing and applying advanced capabilities in information sciences, information security, mobility, social media and big data.
- You will be working with the Big Data team and other groups around the globe to identify and tackle the biggest challenges at the intersection of healthcare, information and technology.
- We offer project-based rotations to help with your professional development, and a flat, collaborative environment.
- Overall, our new Global Innovation Center offers technology professionals incredible opportunities to learn from others, to challenge yourself, and to enjoy a reward that technology careers don’t often bring: the satisfaction of helping to save lives.
Computer System Validation
- Our company manufactures important medicines and vaccines, from the Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient to the final dosage forms and packaged products, in a wide network of world-class production facilities across the globe.
- Managing all aspects of Pharmaceutical production and supply to ensure our products consistently meet the highest quality standards is a core capability for our company.
- IT systems are critical to all aspects of our drug development and manufacturing, and it is vital that are systems are developed and maintained in compliance with global regulations that underpin these activities.
- To support this activity our company is seeking an energetic IT professional to manage these systems
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Understand the GxP critical systems used within the company and how enhancements to those applications can contribute to continuous improvement of quality management operations across the company.
- Planning, execution and coordination of IT systems validation activities.
- Creation of validation documentation
- Support and maintain Quality Assurance programs, policies, processes, procedures and controls ensuring compliance with current GMP expectations and established agency requirement and guidelines
- Align the agile development techniques and practices with current regulatory expectations
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a world leading global company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative working environment
- Wide range of benefits
- Education: MSC. Degree or BSc. Degree in Life Sciences, Information Technology or other relevant fields
- Ability to analyse quality management operations from a data and systems perspective and identify appropriate process and technological improvements
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
The following specific experience is desirable:
Working/university experience in Pharmaceutical, medical device or other regulated industry.
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job: Engineering, Development & Integration Job Title:Computer System Validation Analyst – Big Data
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Job Segment: Database, Medical, Systems Analyst, Developer, Law, Technology, Healthcare, Legal