Compliance Specialist – Cork Cork Ireland,
Project Prochem (company)
Posted on : 15 March 2019
- implement, audit and advise on company ehs Policy.
- ensure the safe operation of the vaccine ipt and the Health and safety of its employees.
- prevention of any environmental excursions or notices of violation.
- promote ehs management systems, business continuity, Regulatory Compliance, community, company image/reputation and performance within vaccine ipt.
- promoting alignment with global ehs strategies and objectives.
- support corporate and vaccine ipt ehs Strategy and objectives, contributes to development and implementation of global ehs programs and promotes local alignment with same.
- promote culture of ehs excellence at facility and provides high-quality safety, Health and welfare technical Leadership to the vaccine ipt.
- address risk prevention opportunities including hazardous materials exposure, spills, releases, accidents, fires, or other unsafe conditions.
- manage ehs risk profile for the vaccine ipt.
- optimise existing Operations and practices with focus on continuous improvement initiatives.
- provide technical stewardship, equipment resource Planning and Validation schedules.
- ensure highest quality & compliance standards.
- provides oversight on ehs projects for the vaccine ipt.
- conduct annual self-assessments, and more frequent ehs audits, tracking and directing follow-up activities to correct any non-conformity.
- create and maintain Databases & records containing pertinent ehs metrics and data.
minimum qualifications and experience:
- 3rd level degree in ehs, Chemical Engineering or other related discipline (Chemistry, physical Sciences or Biology) is required. (other 4-year degree Health/Sciences with significant equivalent work experience in ehs field may suffice.).
- experience in ehs and/or engineering related positions, including knowledge of chemical, Pharmaceutical, Research and development processes is desired.
- professional certifications in related disciplines and/or advanced degree in ehs management are a plus.
- demonstrated knowledge in more than one Pharmaceutical and/or chemical Manufacturing operation (e.g. Manufacturing, quality, engineering, tech services etc).
- knowledge of and experience in applying lean Six Sigma and lean methodologies (e.g. 6s).
- initiates and takes responsibility for his/her own professional development.
if you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your Career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
gc north valley business centre, old mallow road, cork, t23 kc67, ireland.
+353 21 2066178
Find a Job Find Candidates