Compliance QA for Sourcing Operations - Denmark
- Are you keen on working together with stakeholders across the organisation and do you possess a high level understanding of supply chain management?
- If so, we can offer a challenging and exciting job opportunity as Quality Assurance (QA) Professional in Sourcing QA.
About the department
- Sourcing QA is responsible for Quality Assurance of raw materials and primary and printed packaging materials, going into all of company products.
- We are responsible for Quality Assurance of our suppliers worldwide and departments within the unit.
- In total, we are 80 dedicated employees divided into 5 teams working closely together.
- We have an open position as QA professional in the team responsible for the compliance level in the line of business and in the QA organisation.
- As QA Professional in Sourcing QA you will, together with your dedicated colleagues, be responsible for Quality Assurance and support to all our stakeholders in the unit.
- This includes QA knowledge and input to ensure compliance to external and internal requirements.
- You will be working closely together with colleagues in Purchasing/Logistics, QC laboratories and Warehouses and the other teams in the QA unit.
- You will be responsible for approving incident handling, change requests and validation activities.
- An important part of the job is GMP surveillance and communication of quality expectations as well as QA oversight.
- You must participate in projects related to optimization and standardization of the QA processes.
- You will work in a dynamic and challenging environment with short deadlines, where you independently and with a high degree of independent decisions, are able to make clear prioritisations and take responsibility for you own tasks and deadlines according to project plans.
- We expect you to have a Master’s degree or equivalent within Pharmaceutical Sciences, Engineering or a related discipline with +3 years of experience and that you possess a strong quality mind set and a good knowledge of GMP rules and Quality Assurance from the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge to systematic problem solving, Pharmacopeia surveillance and a high level of compliance understanding is needed to support our many different stakeholders within Sourcing Operations. Therefore excellent collaboration and communication skills are a prerequisite.
- As a person you have a high level of energy, a positive mind-set and are open towards other people and new ideas.
- You thrive in a dynamic and international environment with numerous tasks and changing priorities, while staying focused on details and managing strict deadlines.
- You have excellent process understanding and the ability to work in a structured and independent manner.
- You must be fluent in Danish and English, both written and oral.
- We offer a very exciting job with excellent professional and personal development opportunities among highly competent colleagues in a positive working environment.
- The applications for the position will be read ongoing.
Working with Us:
- We use our skills, dedication and ambition to help people with diabetes.
- We offer the chance to be part of a truly global work place, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.