This job is currently Archived,
Compliance Manager UK/Ireland MCO - United Kingdom, Ireland
Posted on : 26 January 2017
- Due to expansion, this newly created role reports to the Compliance Director and is based from our UK commercial offices with travel to other site offices at least twice per month.
- In this wide scoping role, you will be responsible for supporting the Compliance Director in the implementation and management of all areas of the compliance plan within the UK and Ireland businesses.
- Being part of a small team you will get exposure to a diverse range of compliance activities such as implementation and tracking of Compliance training programs (including annual ABPI refresher training);
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) development; assisting with investigations of alleged breaches of the Code or SOP’s and also close management of company’s policies, procedures and systems relating to Transparency with HCPs and Patient Organizations.
- Our company has a highly collaborative culture and you will be interacting daily with a wide cross-functional network to provide help and guidance on compliance policy, as well as regular liaison with European affiliates, our CRM Supplier and Code Forums.
- Suitable candidates will have at least 2 years experience gained within a Compliance role within the Pharmaceutical industry.
- You should have substantial experience of advising on SOP and ABPI/IPHA Codes of Practice requirements, as well as a solid understanding of the EFPIA/ABPI/IPHA Transfer of Value process.
- Compliance is fundamental to our culture at our company and this role requires a highly committed professional with strong personal leadership, credibility and influencing capability.
Further skills required for the role:
- Highly motivated and proactive with drive for results
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- A confident communicator with the ability to influence at all levels
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able to operate independently as well as demonstrate effective cross functional working
- Computer literate with good written communication skills
- Committed to personal self development.
- Our company is a wholly owned subsidiary of leading research based pharmaceutical company.
- Building on a 230-year heritage, our company today is the world’s 12th largest manufacturer of ethical medicines, offering its employees an exceptional working environment and career progression.
- The role is based in the Head Offices, in a highly collaborative team environment in modern offices which offer an on-site subsidised restaurant, parking and flexible working hours.