What you'll be doing:
As part of the Global Compensation team, the Compensation Analyst will support all aspects of compensation including system integration and support.
You will have the opportunity to experience global exposure to various compensation programs and practices.
- Provides hands-on support in the design, development and administration of our company’s global compensation programs and policies to attract and retain a talented workforce and support business results.
- Supports administration of base salary and incentive compensation programs.
- Assists in preparation of merit budgets and matrices and maintains bonus program details.
- Prepares a variety of employee and compensation related reports. Regularly audits data to ensure compliance with internal policies and practices.
- Performs ad hoc analysis and planning to continuously improve our compensation programs and processes.
- Requires the ability to synthesize results to form recommendations for alignment and improved competitiveness.
- Partners closely with human resource business partners and client groups to perform job evaluations, support reorganizations, and resolve day-to-day compensation issues.
- Manages global compensation survey participation and analysis. Works with international stakeholders to ensure data integrity and timely data submission.
- Provides support in the administration of the annual stock program.
- Develops and documents procedures to streamline processes and ensure compliance with internal policies and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborates with other compensation team members on a variety of activities, including program design, analysis, budgeting and compensation projects.
- Applies technical knowledge, experience, and best practices to administer the compensation, variable pay, equity and performance modules of the SuccessFactors system to meet the needs and objectives of HR process owners.
- Provides record keeping and data management for SuccessFactors. Conducts regular audits to ensure all compensation related data requirements are updated in a timely manner.
- Collaborates with other compensation team members and HRIS to ensure compensation planning system functionality.
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends, information gaps and diagnose data issues impacting both data integrity and system configuration. Recognizes data problems or inconsistencies by understanding HR system data feeds and how they work with other business systems.
- Stays abreast of SuccessFactors developments, including continuous learning of new products/technologies, industry trends, best practices, and potential new solutions.
- Participates as subject matter expert on implementations and updates of SuccessFactors compensation modules. Reviews quarterly release notes and communicates system updates to stakeholders. Participates in testing to ensure systems behave as expected after updates.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to create and deliver compensation documents, presentations and technical instructions in a clear and succinct manner.
- May provide technical assistance to end users.
- B.S or equivalent experience in related field.
- 2-3 years' experience in a compensation role.
- HR systems experience (SuccessFactors preferred).
- Some coursework for Certified Compensation Professional (CCP®) certification preferred.
- Exceptional MS-Office experience – advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookup, etc).
- Ability to work well in a team environment and able to build strong working relationships.
- Ability to prioritize multiple stakeholders and tasks, manage details and deliver results in an environment with competing demands.
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better result
- EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age