This job is currently Archived,
Compensation Analyst / Controller - Switzerland
Posted on : 28 May 2017
- In a life without sound, our work provides meaning.
- As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
- Our company has more than 13,000 committed employees in over 90 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives.
- Join our mission and become part of our team! In this position you will be part of the Corporate Compensation and Benefits Team.
- In your role you are the competence center for all questions and the timely implementation of the target setting and settlement process with regards to the Short-Term Cash Incentive Award ("STI") which is awarded under company’s Variable Cash Compensation Plan ("VCC") for the Management Board and the Managing Directors. You will also be leading the Global Salary Review process for the entire Group.
- For both processes you own and lead the processes end to end on a global perspective and will prepare and ensure proper documentations and detailed updates for Nomination and Compensation ("NCC") and Management Board as required.
- Execution of the Variable Cash Compensation Plan for the Management Board and the Managing Directors
- Planning and execution of the yearly Global Salary Review Process
- Establish grant, settlement and other specified letters and templates
- Establish special group statistics and reports for the Management Board, Board of Directors or other reports as required by the Head of Corporate Compensation & Benefits
- Ensure smooth communication and alignment with all stakeholders in the processes
- Provide analytical support for various ad-hoc projects
- Maintain administration C&B tasks and support the Head of Corporate Compensation & Benefits
- Bachelor in business administration and further education in the area of Compensation and Benefits or Corporate Controlling preferable
- At least 5 years work experience in International Compensation & Benefits or Corporate Controlling in a mid-sized or large complex multinational matrix business organization
- Proactive team player with a precise working attitude and a result and client oriented approach
- Highly goal-oriented, proactive and independent person
- Conceptual and strong analytical skills including the ability to offer alternatives and creative solutions
- Very strong Excel and Access skills, knowledge of SAP/Success Factors, SAP and Cognos is a plus
- Strong communication skills in German and English (fluent in written and spoken)
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.