Community Manager, Social Media Specialist, Enterprise Social Media Group - United States
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Primary Responsibilities (working closely with oversight from Senior Specialist):
- Responsible for collaboratively creating, optimizing and posting planned and topical content on new and developing Products promotional channel on Twitter and engaging with community audience.
- Responsible for building and developing a new portfolio promotional page on FB in support of US product teams.
- Responsible for building emerging company channels across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Once built, responsible for collaboratively creating, optimizing and posting planned and topical content and engaging with community audience.
- Developing and maintaining Enterprise Social Media content calendar/s for owned channels; proactively sharing across teams on a weekly basis
- Day-to-day channel AE and PQC monitoring for owned social accounts.
- Reporting content containing an Adverse Events and/or Product Quality Complaints to the appropriate party
- Responding to questions related to our company and its products
- Engaging with the online community via our owned social accounts
- Enforcing commenting guidelines and other standard protocols
- Attend and actively contribute to Community Manager Roundtables and other ESMG/Community Manager based meetings
- Providing strategic guidance regarding paid support on owned social accounts
- Support the creation of engagement results in weekly and monthly metrics reports to inform ongoing strategy.
- Support collaboration with Promotional Review Team (PRT) members in development and approval of content as needed
- Assuring content is PRT-approved before posting, when neede
- Exhibit understanding of and support paid media strategy and execution across owned social channels
- Manage and maintain content management tools
- Support live coverage (on-site or remote) of medical meetings and conferences
Education Minimum Requirement:
Required Experience and Skills:
Two years experience in social and digital
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Experience creating content for social media, managing content, and working with community management
- Experience working in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Experience working on multiple projects at one time
- Experience with sales, marketing or promotion development within pharmaceutical or regulated industry
- Experience working with external agencies
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives. Our company is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1