This job is currently Archived,
Community Development Events Associate The Villages United States,
Bio Clinica (company)
Posted on : 20 June 2017
- The Community Development Events Associate will cultivate partnerships and alliances that will promote growth, awareness, perception, understanding of Clinical Research and Compass Research. The CDA will construct monthly a robust schedule of events (e.g., educational seminar series, company hosted events and community events based on enrolling indications) both during the week and after regular business hours.
- In partnership with marketing department, this role will build and sustain a viable community presence and events for the Orlando site and The Villages site.
- Build relationships with local community groups and organizations to create awareness and develop community engagement at events
- Ability to network and make strong connections in the community
- Collaborate with clinic teams to understand business objectives and how events will help achieve defined goals
- Develop event concept planning documents to help evaluate events strategic direction and purpose
- Assist with developing events metrics tracking cost of event, cost per lead and cost per screen and maintaining this information
- Keep track of event finances including check requests, invoicing, and reporting
- Create event agendas/plans and communicate with internal stakeholders to ensure all attendees understand event messaging and purpose
- Develops event creative for smaller events in conjunction with Creative Marketing Associate.
- Works closely with marketing team to leverage sponsor advertising budgets to cover event costs
- Assist Community Liaisons with set-up and fulfillment of their events
- Inventories, packs and ships items for events companywide
- Works closely with team members to research local and national community events/programs and make recommendations to participate in those that are most beneficial to the Company.
- Book event space, arrange food and beverage, order supplies and audiovisual equipment, make travel arrangements, order event signs, and ensure appropriate d
The Villages Florida United States
Find a Job Find Candidates