Communications Specialist - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Your tasks and responsibilities
Support the Managing Director with high quality executive communications, by offering both strategic advice and support in the preparation and execution of site communications activities
- Act as a Communication Business Partner for the different functions and facilitate the communication flow between the different functions on the site.
- Develop attractive communications materials to present the Innovation Center and the different departments
- Coordinate the organization of local employee events
- Manage the intranet and implement new channels to further enhance internal communications
- Ensure the successful roll-out of global internal communications campaigns
- Gather input and draft articles for company’s employee magazine.
- Detect and develop positive and newsworthy stories for internal communications and (social) media relations, in an industry that is not well-understood by the general public and therefore is often perceived as controversial
- Organize visits to the Innovation Center for key internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to external communications projects initiated at Benelux level.
Who you are
At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in communications with a strong emphasis on internal communications; experience in a PR agency is a plus.
- University degree preferably in communications, journalism.
- A background or strong interest in (bio)science and innovation
- Full proficiency of English and Dutch; knowledge of French is an asset.
- Excellent writing & editing skills and able to translate scientific topics to reach the widest of audiences.
What we offer you
- You have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change. Our company employees benefit from good employment conditions, such as:
- excellent salary including vacation allowance, smartphone and expense allowances;
- performance bonus and year end premium;
- 34 days off;
- group insurance which contains a defined contribution pension plan, life insurance and disability plan and hospitalization insurance;
- an inspiring working environment with professional and committed colleagues;
- a successful innovative organization;
- international career possibilities;
- challenges and possibilities to learn and to develop;
- personal comfort services.