This job is currently Archived,
Commissioning Technician (Contract) - Canada
Posted on : 26 April 2017
Job Description :
- Responsible for the hardware testing of triple quadruple mass spectrometers.
- This position is responsible mainly for the calibration and testing of integrated hardware (mass spectrometers), including testing of electronics modules, fault finding and failure analysis and verification and validation testing. Assembly work of highly complex assemblies is also required should the commissioning workload be low.
- Performs Commissioning tests, recording results under the ISO 13485 framework.
- Use a variety of tools to test voltages, gas flows, and temperature.
- Must set up computers, load and set up software and settings for analytical instruments.
- Assembles and repairs various highly complex technical electromechanical assemblies.
- Tests the functionality of equipment and it's sub-assemblies and takes accuracy, sensitivity, and selectivity measurements.
- Assits the Engineering staff in refining test protocols and design of equipment.
- Familiar with standard production concepts, practices, and procedures within the manufacturing field.
- Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish daily/weekly goals.
- Performsa variety of tasks.
- Support/follow company Health and Safety working procedures and policies.
- Maintenance of the Production workstation equipment and environment.
- Daily 5S.
- Operate under Lean Manufacturing Principles in an ISO 13485 environment.
Job Requirements :
- Electronic, Mechanical, or Instrumentation technician/technologies certificate or equivalent. Instrumentation tech.preferred.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in a the field or a related area.
- Experience in testing in integrated electromechanical systems.
- Experience with use of DVMs, flow rotameters, temperature readings.
- Must be computer savvy, understanding installation of operating systems, software and driver installations efficiently.
- Ability to understand mechanical and electrical drawings/schematics.
- Ability to handle high pace environment.
- Deadline driven.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; requires interaction with managers, supervisors, engineers and production staff