- Our company is today Number 1 on the of consulting & engineering in Belgium, with more than 800 experts.
- For almost 30 years, our company have been supporting major industrial firms all over the country, participating in every step of their projects.
- Our company operates in a wide range of sectors including aeronautics, railway, automotive, space, defense, energy and life sciences.
- Experiencing a continuous growth for 10 years now, we almost doubled our size in 2016.
- In order to support our growth in the Life Sciences sector, we are actively looking for Commissioning Engineers.
As a lead engineer, you are responsible for the successful commissioning, including loop check and passivation, of assigned systems.
- Reporting directly to the Commissioning manager, you will join our partner’s pharmaceutical site.
- You first get familiar with all the steps and elements of the process and utility design for assigned systems; participating to documentation & drawing review.
- You coordinate a small multidisciplinary team (engineers, mechanical technicians, E&I technicians...) to implement the start-up activities successfully.
- You guarantee that the design requirements are met and proven through the successful execution of the start-up.
- You work in cooperation with the construction project managers to review and approve the field installation.
- You also work closely with support department, such as automation or process departments, to guarantee a quick intervention for any blocking during the commissioning execution.
- You generate the commissioning procedures. You also review and approve the related suppliers documentation (commissioning procedures).
- You train the operational & field staff on system operations.
- You hold a Master degree in electro-mechanics, or equivalent by experience.
- You have a minimum of 3 years’experience in a process or start-up role in the pharmaceutical industry.
- You have developed experience in a pharmaceutical plant commissioning and qualification, preferably in a biotechnology process environment.
- You have knowledge of automation systems such as Delta V.
- You have a good understanding of regulations and norms (EMEA/FDA) for biotech operations including area classifications, garbing...
- You ideally have knowledge of process & clean utilities design.
- You speak perfectly English. Dutch/ French are asset.
- You have a good communications and sense of adaptation. You are quality and safety oriented.
- In charge of diverse transversal and empowering projects
- Supported in your career by your company Manager
- Actor of your training plan and your personal and professional development
- Member of a dynamic and collaborative community of engineers
- Benefiting from a permanent contract
- Benefiting from a competitive salary packages including several extra-legal benefits.