Commercial Operations Forecast Analyst - Ireland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children.
- These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options.
- Our company will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
- our company’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world.
- Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific.
- Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
- This role has been created to support the growing Commercial Operations department in the EUMEA region.
- The Forecast Analyst will specialize in overseeing each forecast cycle and providing detailed insights on company brand performance.
The person that will successfully secure the role will be responsible for:
- Forecast management using internal tools
- Data gathering, cleaning and input into company’s dedicated Excel based forecast model
- Tool maintenance and support with future development
- Understanding trends, establishing ‘early warnings’ and building thorough knowledge of brand performance
- Presenting insights and key metrics
- Interaction with wider Commercial team to enrich forecast
- Calendar management and scheduling of key personnel and work streams
- Systems Management
- Overseeing our company’s Incentive Compensation Model and understanding key deliverables and components
- Managing payments of Rebates, Royalties and Commissions using internal tools and protocol
- Maintenance of company pricing database and subsequent report delivery on key pricing metrics e.g planned gross / net price changes, parallel trade activity
- Internal report maintenance and development. Working with the Commercial Analyst to improve the department’s output and reporting capacity
- A positive, approachable attitude to fill this high paced role. The candidate should be comfortable liaising with all levels within company, should be able to demonstrate cultural sensitivity and purvey the companies ‘can do’ attitude to all tasks.
- The candidate will be comfortable working under close deadlines and will need to understand how to manage priorities. The candidate must be able to manage the expectations of many different departments and levels, must have a strong eye for detail and be prepared to ‘go the extra mile’ when called upon.
- As this is a newly developed role we are looking for an innovative personality, someone that brings with them new ideas and ways of approaching tasks but can also accept direction and can apply themselves well within a lean yet cohesive team.
- Flexibility will be a key component for the successful applicant; the role has many key functions each with differing priorities at any time. Being able to seamlessly maintain all aspects calmly and effectively will be fundamental to the candidate’s success in the role.
- Minimum 3-5 years in a similar role; forecasting / commercial / data housing / environment
- Strong English language skills (reading and written)
- Strong computer literacy is essential, particularly across all Microsoft Office packages
- Experience using data visualization tools like Tableau
- The ability to explain complex concepts and problems in simple terms, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels
- Ability to demonstrate conceptual, innovative thinking in forecasting and workforce planning methods and techniques
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to develop strong internal relationships and interact at all levels
- Experience working in Bio-Technology / Pharmaceutical industry would be advantageous
- Additional language skills would be highly beneficial
- International business experience or willingness to engage with international teams
Internal team, EUMEA-based sales team, EUMEA Marketing Leads, Finance Team, Global Commercial Operations team based in San Rafael, California