Commercial Manager - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We are looking for a Commercial Manager to further strengthen the company Marketing & Sales team.
- Our Commercial Manager proactively helps us to expand our client network in Europe by identifying and bringing in new clients as well maintaining excellent relations with our existing clients.
- Your network and experience in the field of biopharmaceutical product development, in particular in the field of recombinant proteins and antibody manufacturing, allows you to translate a customer’s request into a proper quotation in close collaboration with company's project office and project managers.
- In addition, in close collaboration with company’s legal department, you will be requested to translate approved projects into clear legal contracts.
- You will report to the Director Sales & Marketing.
- Your excellent communication- and negotiation skills, combined with your knowledge of the biopharmaceutical product development field, allows you to concisely represent the company in external meetings and explain the relevant unique features of company’s proposition, capabilities and know-how.
- Your awareness of the needs of your direct working environment allows you to keep executive management, financial and operational internal stakeholders at our company informed, aligned and engaged.
In your day-to-day operations, you are supported by the global back-office of the marketing & sales team for business intelligence activities, preparing promotional events, reporting, compiling presentations, aiding with travel logistics etc. Our Commercial Manager Europe is gifted with:
- Strong communication skills;
- Quality leadership in the projects and activities that you initiate;
- Creative talent with the ability to solve challenging problems;
- In-depth knowledgeable in the industry and its current events;
- Skilled in prioritizing and triaging obligations;
Your letter of motivation and CV should show that you have:
- A life science university degree or extensive industry working experience to match this;
- Professional sales and negotiation experience in a commercial role in the Life Sciences ;
- Full understanding of biopharmaceutical development services like in cell culture / upstream development / purification / assays and production of clinical material.