Commercial Manager Chile
Metropolitana de Santiago
30 April 2017
As part of the new regional set up in Commercial Operations we are initiating the hiring process for Commercial Manager in Chile.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for maintaining and growing the profit contribution of the affiliate by increasing revenue of our major promoted products, managing expenses, staff arrangements and implementation of the company’s overall business strategies. The successful person will be based in Santiago and will report directly to Josiel De Souza Florenzano the General Manager for BAUC region (Josiel is based in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil).
Your job & key responsibilities:
- To establish the strategy to evaluate and implement actions to increase the revenue, profitability and market share, considering the segment, local legislation and the Regional MD directives, as well as the price and the ideal margin for the result, aiming the expansion and growth of Lundbeck.
- Monitor the actions and results of the sales team, checking performance indicators, proposing actions, identifying opportunities, in order to achieve the expected results of the business.
- Guarantee an effective communication of the objectives, strategies, tactics and decisions to field force.
- Ensure that Lundbeck's operation, covering the areas of logistics, regulatory and medical, meet quality and environmental standards, as well as local legislation, ensuring high performance of the business within established standards and with minimum cost.
- Ensure the correct management of Lundbeck Chile's financial resources, responding to budget management, establishing and evaluating business results, maintaining control and ensuring the achievement of financial goals, as well as reporting to the Regional
- Ensure compliance with corporate goals and policies, in addition to local compliance requirements.
An opportunity to lead this affiliate together with the Chilean team, building on Lundbeck ability in making a difference for people suffering from the mental illness.
Our preferred candidate
- A highly successful business track record with P&L experience from the pharmaceutical industry
- Good understanding of pharmaceutical science and full value chain knowledge in Chile.
- Successful experience in building relations with Health Authorities and Industry Association bodies
- Solid experience with people development and strong leadership skills
- Strategic, tactical and a dynamic result oriented driven mindset
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in Spanish and English (essential condition)
Please contact Alba França: ADF@LUNDBECK.COM
Lundbeck is a global pharmaceutical company specialized in psychiatric and neurological disorders. For more than 70 years, we have been at the forefront of research within neuroscience. Our key areas of focus are depression, schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.
An estimated 700 million people worldwide are living with psychiatric and neurological disorders and far too many suffer due to inadequate treatment, discrimination, a reduced number of working days, early retirement and other unnecessary consequences. Every day, we strive for improved treatment and a better life for people living with psychiatric and neurological disorders – we call this Progress in Mind.
Read more at http://www.lundbeck.com/global/about-us/progress-in-mind.
Our approximately 5,300 employees in 55 countries are engaged in the entire value chain throughout research, development, production, marketing and sales. Our pipeline consists of several late-stage development programmes and our products are available in more than 100 countries. We have research centres in China and Denmark and production facilities in China, Denmark, France and Italy. Lundbeck generated revenue of DKK 14.6 billion in 2015 (EUR 2 billion; USD 2.2 billion).
For additional information, we encourage you to visit our corporate site www.lundbeck.com and connect with us on Twitter at @Lundbeck .