This job is currently Archived,
Commercial Launch Associate, Global Marketing, Food & Beverage - Denmark
Posted on : 21 April 2017
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of the Food & Beverages division, you will provide biological solutions that help improve what the world eats and drinks.
Commercial Launch Associate, Global Marketing, Food & Beverage
- For this newly created role, we are looking for a structured and issue driven person who will be responsible for go to market execution for newly launched products including customer roll-out plans, business case follow-up and ongoing launch training.
- The key to success in this role is threefold; your ability to engage with the commercial organization to understand customer pain and needs; your translation of those needs into high impact tools and initiatives; your skill to secure a successful implementation of the sales and marketing initiatives
- You will ensure the commercial viability of product launches throughout the development with an emphasis on customer roll-out plans and launch execution.
- You will ensure internal buy-in from the global commercial organization of product positioning and pricing structure.
- You will do this by building strong relationships and good collaboration with regional Marketing and Sales.
- You need to become the main link between the regional and the global sales teams while creating transparency through ongoing tracking of project roll-outs, including sales forecasts, and ensuring clear communication on project status after launch.
- The position provides for interactions on most organizational levels and with exposure to many functional areas across the company.
In this position you need to have:
- A commercial background at Master’s level or an MBA
- Working experience or/and a degree in chemical engineering or biology/microbiology is an advantage
- 1-3 years’ working experience with a demonstrated ability to manage complex projects with many stakeholders
- Analytical drive with experience around building/challenging business cases but most importantly the ability to follow-through
- Big drive and eagerness to learn both the commercial as well as the technical aspects of the business
- The ability to make an impact through pragmatic solutions
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken)
- Willingness to travel (20-30%)
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.