Commercial Excellence Manager - Turkey
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Commercial Excellence Manager (CE) in Turkey is responsible for the company's strategies and business objectives to hold the responsibility of design, measure and support strategic plans and tactics of the Commercial teams from commercial effectiveness and event management perspective.
- We aim to be the best Commercial Excellence Department in the global pharma industry, being true business partners and continuously improving our performance while offering our people a challenging place to work.
- Within the general strategy and principles and in compliance with company interests, legal and ethical rules;
- You will be responsible for leading Commercial Excellence (CE) Team to develop, implement and execute tools and processes to ensure excellent level of business reporting to all relevant stakeholders. Lead the CE team to maximize the utilization of raw data and generate insight.
- Ensure all operational CE processes of the affiliate are running properly, business status and KPIs are monitored and reported regularly.
- You will assess field force performance to provide input to local strategy, tactics and policy development and provide strategic partnership to management team in advanced business analysis, insight generation and direction setting.
- Coordination of various strategic and operational commercial effectiveness projects.
- You will lead the processes of sales incentives design and implementation and Field Force sizing, structuring and territory alignment. Lead the processes of sales target setting and territory based distribution and sales excellence KPI setting and tracking.
- Leading targeting & segmentation processes of the affiliate. Cooperation with Marketing to segment based promotion plans, targeting and resource allocation.
- Leading the operational call and coaching planning of the affiliate. Coordination CPP and CE assessment processes
- You will lead Field Force training processes about CE. You will be in cooperation with sales management to ensure the excellent implementation of NN Way of Coaching and Selling.
- Implementing project management methodology and ensuring all processes are running effectively.
- Cooperating with and coordinating all stakeholders and ensuring cross-functional excellence.
- You will manage Events and Organisation function ensuring successful execution of all events and organizations.
- You will ensure that event systems are working properly and related reports are generated on a timely basis.
- Assuming responsibility and accountability for Ministry of Health declaration’s.
- You are expected to hold a bachelor’s degree in relevant areas, have excellent command of written and spoken English and Turkish.
- The male candidates are expected to have no military obligation.
- You should have at least 3-year experience in related area preferably pharma industry or strategy and finance consultancy.
- You are expected to be advanced at MS-Office applications, data analysis and all sales force tools.
- Excellent communication skills, leading and coaching, setting direction and strategy, strong qualitative and quantitative background, business and industry understanding, project management capabilities and stakeholder engagement ability are other competencies needed.
Working with us;
- We use our skills, dedication and ambition to help people with diabetes, haemophilia and growth hormone disorders.
- We offer the chance to be part of a truly global work place, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.