Commercial Employee (m/f) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company!
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! It is our aim to revolutionize the treatment of diseases using cell and gene therapy. Join us in this mission.
- Here, you’ll achieve greatness. For our commercial department, we are looking for an experienced team reinforcement.
Your duties in detail:
- You are responsible for processing customer accounts (for example, you create invoices and monitor payment transactions).
- In addition, you prepare the vendor invoices for our accountants’ department.
- Finally, you are supporting us in the case of absence in purchasing and are responsible for the creation and sending of inquiries and orders and the processing of accompanying documents.
What you have to offer.
- Successfully completed commercial training
- Professional experience in accounting and / or operational purchasing
- Service-orientated mindset and work
- Experience in MS Office applications
- Self-organized with high self-initiative and purpose-oriented work ethic