This job is currently Archived,
Commercial Effectiveness Manager Kuala Lumpur Malaysia,
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 15 April 2017
- Are you highly motivated by being able to make a difference to improving patients lives with Diabetes?
- Are you a high performing individual who energized by challenges and are passionate and persistent? If so, you should continue reading.
- We are looking for a Commercial Effectiveness Manager to be based at our Malaysia Office
- This position provides you the opportunity to drive the affiliate s sales growth by working closely with internal stakeholders while creating values for patients with chronic diseases like diabetes and haemophilia.
About the department
- Our company holds a broad diabetes portfolio and an exciting pipeline to bring new innovation to improve lives of people living with diabetes.
- As a key driver for our company's growth ambition the marketing and commercial effectiveness department focuses to develop, drive and execute strategy in strengthening our diabetes portfolio.
- The diversity in the team with responsibilities of strategic business intelligence, commercial effectiveness and product management delivers high synergy and contributes significantly to key growth drivers in the organization.
- As the Commercial Effectiveness Manager you are tasked to ensure that the commercial effectiveness fundamentals are followed and applied in commercial processes.
- You will be supporting the management team s decision by providing through value added insight generation and monitoring of performance.
- You will be responsible to drive the integration of commercial effectiveness principles across the Affiliate (Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei) and to ensure implementation of sales technical support tools with close collaboration of internal stakeholders.
- You will also support the Affiliate in tactical & strategic commercial effectiveness activities with sales focus, including: profiling, targeting, clustering, segmentation, territory alignment, sales force structure & deployment, target setting, operational call planning and short term incentive design.
- We are looking for a candidate with a Bachelor s Degree in Business Management or equivalent discipline.
- A minimum of 4 years of sales support experience working in the multinational pharmaceutical industry or other multinational healthcare industries, of which 2 years experience is in managerial role is preferred.
- You deliver business objectives in alignment with multiple internal and external stakeholders while effectively articulate complex issues to key decision makers.
- You possess know-how in analyzing complex issues, utilizing strategic thinking and implementing tactical plans.
- You have strong communication and negotiation skills, are able to take initiative, work independently and fluent in both written and spoken English.
Working with Us:
- We use our skills, dedication and ambition to help people with diabetes, haemophilia and growth hormones deficiency.
- Our key contribution in discovery and developing innovative biological medicines has made us one of the few companies with the richest new product pipeline in the healthcare industry.
Malaysia Kuala Lumpur
Find a Job Find Candidates