Commercial Director for the United States
You will be an ambassador for Bluebee s high performance genome analytics solutions. You will develop new relationships with potential customers, nurture existing relationships, understand their requirements and carry out activities required to ensure a pipeline of opportunities and a client base in line with agreed company-wide and personal goals.
As a key member of the Bluebee team, you will actively play a role in identifying and defining new market opportunities and creating the context to bring opportunity to fruition. Your interaction with customers and partners and your creative ability will provide essential input to marketing and product development. You will be reporting to the VP of Sales
You will bring experience from the sector and access to networks and influencers of relevance. The position will be based and carried out in the US.
The ideal Commercial Director will have the following traits and skills:
- Extensive experience in life sciences and/or bioinformatics, NGS data analysis platforms, driving new business through consultative selling.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Years of experience in successfully selling complex Software as a Service solutions. Understanding the product’s features and how they drive benefits.
- A strong network in the NGS clinical market, knowing senior silicon lab contacts is an advantage.
- A commercial mindset enables you to strategically prospect, easily build rapport, and actively listen to customers.
- With an entrepreneurial and commercial mindset, you thrive in a hands-on environment
Find a Job Find Candidates