Lead current business transition in India and develop mid-long term growth strategy for business and affiliate in India
- Develops implements and maintains strategy surrounding distributors within India
- Manages budget and expense controls.
- Ensures the timely deliveries of business performance metrics and resource data at the country level (e.g.sales, expenses, profit, headcount).
- Set priorities and standards of performance for own organization in line with overall company objectives and policies.
- Identifies strong sales effectiveness process for future growth plans
- Sets performance goals for own organization and on a regular basis evaluate and follow up distributor goals including the annual appraisal and development plans.
- Develops the business, based on trends in the market place and uses new appropriate technologies as they become available.
- Acts as an industry partner with relevant government and industry associations
- Works closely with cross-functional teams (Regulatory, Supply Chain, Safety, etc.)
- Understands and manages business related matters (licensing, registration, filings, etc.)
- Manages and establishes partnerships where appropriate
- Stimulates and encourages the organization to seek new creative solutions to business challenges and opportunities.
- Ensures timely logistics.
- Manages and implements local grant trials.
- Manages recall and compliance in collaboration with the Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Higher academic education (University degree) or experience from similar positions
- >12 years experience in industry
- Fluency in English, both oral and written communications
- Documented track record of success,
- Management experience of a relevant sized team
- >5 years in a leading pharmaceutical/biotechnology company
- 2-3 years experience in pharmaceutical selling
- 2-3 years experience in Marketing Management
- International exposure preferred
- Previous track record as leader