Commercial Assistant - Southern Cone (Temporary) - Argentina
BioMarin is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children. These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options. BioMarin will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
- Assist with copying, filing, proofreading and editing of internal documents
- Coordinate and manage internal and external meeting schedules, arrange catering, and locate meeting space
- Liaise with external organizations to coordinate catering and organization of offsite activities
- Prepare and manage travel arrangements
- Coordinate onsite and offsite meetings: arrange travel, meeting arrangements, visitor accommodations
- May assist with facilities space planning and office set-up
- Manage requests and inquiries from internal and external customers in a professional manner
- Assist in preparation of documents, binders, flowcharts and presentations
- Maintain distribution, contact and personnel lists and organizational charts for the department
- Order supplies for staff
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.