Commercial Assistant - Colombia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
BioMarin is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children. These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options. BioMarin will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
This position will be responsible for a broaden support to all commercial and marketing activities at Colombia BioMarin branch. Providing all kinds of documentation preparation to support commercial processes; organizing and managing events, such as Field meetings, coordinating administrative tasks with external and internal partners; support contracts’ processes; inventory of educational and promotional materials; manage marketing, commercial and legal internal platforms such as Ariba, Veeva, Sales Force, among others, as well as manage supplier’s relationship and payments’ control.
- Follow up of contract processes for events, sponsors, HCP speakers, etc.
- Control payments for speakers, patient associations, events agencies and commercial providers
- Coordinate Field Meetings supporting with all administrative needs
- Review and contribute with all supporting documentation such as request letters, approvals, acceptance letter, among other general commercial administrative tasks
- Coordinating promotional events (flights, hotels, stands, materials, etc.), internally or coordinating through external partners
- Update events calendar in a monthly basis and share with commercial and marketing team to ensure compliance with required dates
- Control inventory of promotional and educational materials and update accordingly with marketing team’s coordination
- Prepare and send promotional and education materials according to commercial and medical requests
- Manage and update corporate tools (Ariba, Veeva, Salesforce.com, etc)
- Support all administrative activities related to new products and pipeline
- A minimum 2-3 years of experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare
- In-house experience at a pharmaceutical/biotechnology organization strongly preferred
- Demonstrated effectiveness operating in complex organizational and regulatory environments
- Excellent written, oral, and communication skills.
- Proven ability to work with all levels of management and the general workforce
- Strong problem solving and organization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with others in addressing complex issues
- Motivated, self-starter with ability to appropriately prioritize issues, allocate resources, and be capable of working alone and making sound decisions
- Customer-oriented thinking
- Computer competency in PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Demonstrate willingness to grow and develop with the company
Bachelor administration, marketing or related areas.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.